Monday 6 April 2020

KUDOS ( RACHEL CUSK) AND A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING ABOUT ENTROPY

It was unclear precisely why this had happened, she added, except that everything to do with literature always seemed to be shrinking, as though the world of books was governed by a principle of entropy while everything else proliferated and expanded.


I´m sorry to correct this post for two reasons. Firstly, because I don´t like telling people what it´s wrong and secondly, because I´ve enjoyed so much Rachel Cusk´s books that I think it´s not fair. But I have to admit that I´m not convinced in this idea of the principle of entropy aplied here in something that seems to be shrinking. In my humble opinion, the entropy tends to be joined to disorderly and huge growths

Just the opposite of what happens in her books, in which seems that nothing is happening but everyone who meets the narretor- author becomes an excelent talkative

No comments:

Post a Comment